Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Update - February Goals

So I feel like I made good progress on my January goals ..

  1. Finish quilt for grandbaby #5 -- I finished the quilting.  Just need to add the binding.
  2. Work on knit blanket for grandbaby #5 -- okay.  Didn't do that, but I'll jump on it this month.
  3. Work on baby quilt -- I've got a bunch of strips done.  My plan is to finish it in February (at least the top)
  4. Walk 120 miles (fitbit miles) -- 126 for January :)
  5. Complete four weeks of Couch to 5K -- I started Week 4/Day 1 this week
  6. Birthday Blog Post for SIL  - done
  7. Declutter bedroom/bathroom - done


Here are my goals for February:

  1. Work on knit blanket
  2. Finish baby clothes quilt
  3. Walk 120 fitbit miles
  4. Complete six weeks of Couch to 5K
  5. Gallifrey One
  6. Lunches with friends (at least 2 this month)
  7. Date with my hubby
I'm not sure what I want to do for my February new thing -- I was supposed to stay away from sugar last month (and totally failed).  I haven't come up with anything for this month yet ... suggestions?

2 comments:

thea said...

I have decided that my February "thing" will be to get up earlier so that I can achieve my step goal for the month...

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful January. Sorry I'm no help on the one new thing for February. Hope you have a very successful February.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...