Sunday, January 21, 2018

Whiskey and Phone Boxes

This weekend, my boss's daughter got married.  The wedding was held at Byington Winery. (of course I don't have any pictures ...).  We had a great time.  I was worried we wouldn't know anyone, but when you've worked with someone for 25+ years, it turns out you know more people than you realize -- or if you don't know them, you've heard of them.

So anyway there was wine and beer at the wedding, but apparently hard liquor was not allowed -- so my boss brought flasks and, like a bootlegger, we had to go to his truck to get it.


He put different alcohol in each flask -- depending on who it was intended for.  Mine had scotch; my husband's had Bulleit.  He's like that -- he wants to be sure everyone gets what they like.  Very kind.  Very cool.

So today, my friend gave me this ...


She knew my convention trip this year was cut short and she wanted to cheer me up.  It totally worked!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Both gifts are very cool!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...