Monday, May 1, 2017

April Wrap Up

So here's how I did with my April goals.  Not too bad.  I should be able to get back on track with exercising next month -- my treadmill should become available.  I am also hoping to get more sewing done.

Visit with my YD's in-laws - done
We had a great time -- I didn't take many pictures though.  (A video follows.)  We played a lot of cards and other gates, visited, walked, and ate and ate and ate.  I think I gained at least 5 pounds.  It was a wonderful time.



Send cards to grandsons - done

Work on baby quilt : nope ☹

Make quilt for Nate : nope ☹

Make a blue elephant - nope ☹

Take a new hike ... done (see here)

Make 2 new meals - 1) Chicken Alfredo! 2) Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
also made Chicken Divan .. so I actually made three new things.

Hasselback Potatoes

Chicken Divan


Try different waffles (malt) - nope ☹

Get through week 4 of the couch to 5K (go to the gym at work) (Thwarted again .. the gym is closing for renovation ...) ☹

Reach step goal 5 of 7 days (each week)
  Week 1 - (4/2-8) 3/7
  Week 2 - (4/9-15) 2/7
  Week 3 - (4/16-22) 5/7
  Week 4 - (4/23-29) 5/7 ..
I did it twice ...

Start a biography - nope ☹

Get the garden prepped -- plant? (prepped)


It doesn't look very impressive, but if you had seen it before I started ... 

And I even got the tomatoes planted ...



Bread? Try a new one. - nope ☹

okay, well not so good.  There's always next month ....

2 comments:

Katie said...

Seems reasonable to me. I had a staycation in April and did like 3 things on my 15 item list

Southern Gal said...

But look at what you did accomplish! Pretty impressive.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...