Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friday Wrap Up

These items on these lists are in no particular order.


Good things that happened this week:
1 – found some old pictures from 2005, including pictures of the devil cat


2 – My daughter got published ("Designing a set of safety standards for surgical short term
medical missions")
3 – I added a bunch of letters to my "Letters from the Past" blog.
4 – had Panda for lunch
5 – Watched 3.5 of the Indiana Jones movies

Things that made me smile:
1 – I weighed myself three times on Thursday and got three different numbers, with a 10 pound swing.

Things that made me sad
1 – I have a cold (Wednesday)
2 – I still have a cold (Friday)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a good week with a rough ending. Hope you are feeling better now.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...