Friday, July 29, 2016

Favorite Things Friday

My favorite this week is podcasts.  My commute, since taking the job I now have, is about an hour each way.  To fill the time, I listen to podcasts.

I have about five favorites ..

1) Radio Free Skaro
2) Doctor Who: Verity
3) Embedded
4) Serial
5) Presidential
6) Invisibilia
7) Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
8) Ask Me Another
9) Grammar Girl
10) Lazy Doctor Who
11) TED Radio Hour
12) The Nerdist

Oops, I guess there are 12 of them.  I started with The Nerdist and now see where I am.  I try to get through them each week, but I keep falling behind.

If you have any podcasts that you'd like to share .. please leave a comment.




2 comments:

Katie said...

I listen to embedded and Ted. I also like freakonomics, and magic lessons, happier and I tell my husband the news

Kate said...

I haven't listened to any podcasts in a while. I'll have to check out a few of yours.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers